NATURAL EXPO SOUTH EAST ASIA – the trade fair for natural food
IMPACT Exhibition Center
Hall no. 7 and no. 8
More detailed event information available in spring 2020
Meeting place for the natural products sector in South East Asia
NATURAL EXPO SOUTH EAST ASIA is the 1st trade fair for natural products of NürnbergMesse and will open its doors at the IMPACT Exhibition Center in Nonthaburi, Bangkok. Combined with BIOFACH SOUTH EAST ASIA, it is an important business event, an emotional event for the sector, and both a get-together and an opportunity for positioning in the South East Asian region. The exhibition duo stands for:
- Clear concept: All exhibitions outside of Germany are designed to be regional trade fairs reflecting their respective local markets. There will be a focus on networking between national and international industry players.
- Admission: Natural describes those products which are not or not yet certified as „organic“ according to IFOS ( IFOAM Family of Standards). NürnbergMesse has established its own admission criteria of "natural" in cooperation with international associations.
- Market access: The food and agricultural industry is in fact one of South East Asia’s most important economic sectors. Organic farmland in the ASEAN states is increasing yearly with growth rates up to 100% in various countries. The NATURAL EXPO SOUTH EAST ASIA will support this movement to convert natural products into organic in the long run and focuses on the development of sustainability in general. This market will play a major role in the future both nationally and internationally.
- Network: Nowhere else do customers, suppliers, partners and potential new customers meet personally in a comparable way.
- Knowledge: NATURAL EXPO SOUTH EAST ASIA Conference will serve as an opportunity for broad-impact coverage of region-relevant topics and is expected to be developed into an information and communication platform for the whole South East Asian sector in the future.
The history of NATURAL EXPO SOUTH EAST ASIA
Over the past years, it has been observed that especially outside of Europe and the USA the developments of organic markets are closely linked with the developments of natural markets. NATURAL EXPO SOUTH EAST ASIA will become the 1st trade fair for natural products organized by NürnbergMesse when it opens its doors at the IMPACT Exhibition Center in Nonthaburi, Bangkok, from 12 to 15 July 2018.
It will take place at the same time like BIOFACH SOUTH EAST ASIA, but showcases near-natural products that are in the process of being certified as organic. Both trade fairs are being organized and run by NürnbergMesse in cooperation with DIT (Department of Internal Trade), a department of Thailand’s Ministry of Commerce, and are replacing the long established Organic & Natural Expo, which has been held by the DIT in Bangkok since six years.
The two events will have their own approval criteria, so NATURAL EXPO SOUTH EAST ASIA´s unique selling point, is namely, near-natural products that are in the process of being certified as organic.